HELLO FRIENDS!

Since I have been spending most of my effort in maintaining my Instagram  updated I neglected to do the same with my blog. During the past three years I have been producing an immense amount of work both on canvas and paper. I was not too worry about showing the work, especially during the past three years. I concentrated in the exploration of different techniques and materials. I am sharing some of my collages, mono prints and mixed media. I have done quite successfully digital work with great acceptance from my followers on IG.`




Monoprint on paper




                                                              Collage and Monoprint on paper

                                             



                                                
                                                                                            Digital

 
                                                       

                                                     
                                                                                                    Digital


Popular posts from this blog

"Fall- Once Again"... also finds a new home

HIGHLIGHTS 2019 - Reception

IMPACT 2022 Juried Exhibition at NPCC