IMPACT 2019 Juried Exhibition , Toronto

Although you haven’t heard from me in a long time, I have been painting consistently for the past two years. I  entered one of my large pieces and two of my New York Series in previous Impact Juried Exhibits . All three paintings were selected to participate in the 2016 and 2017 shows. I was happy seeing I was going in the right direction with my work. Eventually I will show the complete body of work of both series.
For most part of 2018 I have concentrated on the exploration of new expressions in collage and image transfers. This year my focus is on work on paper using a combination of acrylic paint, water soluble pencils, neon paint and acrylic skins. This new series, called Under my Skin, has already 15 pieces and although small in size, 12”x16”, the activity in them is very intense.

Under my Skin #14 was selected by jurors Jennifer Cairns and Nathan Heuvingh to participate in this year’s  exhibition.




Popular posts from this blog

HIGHLIGHTS 2019 - Reception

"Fall- Once Again"... also finds a new home

IMPACT 2022 Juried Exhibition at NPCC