The Windmills of My Mind - Solo Exhibit - Installation Day

 
 The installation of my exhibit was completed  by noon of October 20th. I had received many compliments from the fellow artists that have seen the show during the first week. I want to thank Cathy Frank, gallery manager, for her support during the process of putting this exhibit together. My gratitude to my husband for framing my paper work and participating in the installation of the twenty one paintings together my friend Mira Martinez, member of the gallery committee. To my daughters, thanks for being my cheer leaders. Gabriela, the promotion information and photos for my blog look great!. Thank you.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Cathy Frank, Jose Berloni and Mira Martinez
 

Popular posts from this blog

HIGHLIGHTS 2019 - Reception

"Fall- Once Again"... also finds a new home

IMPACT 2022 Juried Exhibition at NPCC