Square Foot Project at the Art Square Gallery

 

I will be showing six of my paintings with the Art Gala Forum Group and their guest artists at the Art Square Gallery on Dundas Street, across  from the Art Gallery of Ontario. The show, called Square Foot Project, runs from August 25th until September 21st. I would like to invite you to the reception on August 28th  from 6:30 to 10:30 PM.

It is my intention to donate 30 % of the proceeds to an organization that does relief work in war zones. The paintings are 12"x 12" and the price is $180 The one posted at the upper right corner is already sold!  Please contact me at my cell or by e-mail if you have any questions or you want to add one of my cameo paintings to your home.




Popular posts from this blog

"Fall- Once Again"... also finds a new home

HIGHLIGHTS 2019 - Reception

IMPACT 2022 Juried Exhibition at NPCC