This is the first time I am participating in a Printmakers Exhibition with the Etobicoke Art Group. The more experienced printmakers had helped me with the many details needed before putting the plate through the press when doing the collagraph I am sharing with you the three pieces I have presented. The "Making Impressions Exhibit" runs between October 14th and November 3rd at Neilson Park Creative Centre in Toronto. Meet the artists on the closing date from 1PM to 3PM.
INTERESTING TIMES, an Etobicoke Art Group, members only, exhibition took place at Neilson Park Creative Centre from March 3rd until March 23rd. I selected for this show two pieces that belong to two different series. Lavender mist 24” x 36”, acrylic painting on canvas and Rhythms of change mixed media on canvas 12’ x 24”. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to attend the opening of the show since I was not in Canada during part of March and April. You can see the video in my Instagram handle @aliceberloni Rhythms of change Lavender mist
Between February 9th and March 22nd the Etobicoke Art Group is presenting the work of members in the first show of 2026. This time I have chosen work from my mono-print collage series. If you have an opportunity to visit the show at Neilson park Creative Centre please check hours for the gallery on line. Organic Movement Playful Flow